1. "There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it."
2. "England is the breeding ground of fundamentalist Muslims. Its social logic is to allow all religions to preach openly. But this is illogic, because none of the other religions preach apocalyptic violence."
3. "Islam – this theology of an immoral Arab – is a dead thing."
4. "Muslim terrorists kill and slaughter not because of what they experience but because of what they believe. The first thing you have to understand is that it has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with poverty or lack of education."
5. "Sharia is Islam, to be clear. There is no difference between Islam and Sharia, it's just a name. Democracy is the opposite of Sharia and Islam."
6. "Christianity owed its safety in Europe to the fact that it was able to show that it could and would fight as well as the Mohammedan aggressor... The civilization of Europe, America and Australia exists today at all only because of the victories of civilized man over the enemies of civilization"
7. "The Holy war as it is known in Islam is basically an offensive war, and it is the duty of all Muslims of every age, when the needed military power is available"
8. "The Mahommedan religion increases, instead of lessening, the fury of intolerance. It was originally propagated by the sword, and ever since, its votaries have been subject, above the people of all other creeds, to this form of madness."
9. "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith but to become dominant."
10. "You cannot be both secular and a Muslim! You will either be a Muslim, or secular! ... For them to exist together is not a possibility! Therefore, it is not possible for a person who says 'I am a Muslim' to go on and say 'I am secular too.' "
1. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (Muslim) 2. Wole Soyinka ("Islamophobe") 3. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk ("Islamophobe") 4. Tawfik Hamid (Muslim) 5. Fouad Belkacem (Muslim) 6. Theodore Roosevelt ("Islamophobe") 7. Ramadan Buti (Muslim) 8. Winston Churchill ("Islamophobe") 9. Omar M. Ahmad (Muslim) 10. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (Muslim)
Isn't it strange that "moderate" (e.g. Tawfik Hamid, Omar M. Ahmad) and/or well-respected Muslims (e.g. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Ramadan Buti) espouse or agree with the views that "Islamophobes" accuse Islam of being guilty of?
And, as "Islamophobes", we appear to be in good company, considering the fact that universally respected individuals like Wole Soyinka (the first African to be awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature), Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (the father of the Turks), Theodore Roosevelt (one of the most respected US presidents of all time), and Sir. Winston Churchill (the greatest Briton of all time) agree with our assessment of Islam... Oh, wait. Were they all racist right-wing "Islamophobes" too?