Monday 9 April 2012

Scripture Quote of the Week: Prophet Muhammad is a womanizer

Hardly surprising for someone who married at least 25 women and had 6 sex slaves.

From Al-Tabari, Vol. 9 p. 139:

The [above] is reported on the authority of al-Kalbi-Abu ali -Ibn 'Abbas. With the same chain of authority [it is reported] that Layla bt. al-Khaplm b. 'Adl b. 'Amr b. Sawad b. Zafar b. al-Harith b. al-Khazraj approached the Prophet while his back was to the sun, and clapped him on his shoulder . He asked who it was, and she replied, "I am the daughter of one who competes with the wind. I am Layla bt. al-Khatim. I have come to offer myself [in marriage] to you, so marry me." He replied, "I accept." She went back to her people and said that the Messenger of God had married her. They said, "What a bad thing you have done! You are a self-respecting woman, but the Prophet is a womanizer. Seek an annulment from him." She went back to the Prophet and asked him to revoke the marriage and he complied with [her request].

No comments: