Sunday 17 June 2012

Faith Freedom International Dutch Forum is Back Online

It was previously hacked by Muslim Cyber-Jihadists.

From the FFI Forum (English):

The dutch forum is back. http://www.dutch.faithfreedom.org/forum/
This forum was completely wiped out, we lost the server guy and it was all upto me. I'm not the server guy I'm web guy. I build things and stuff. So I have to figure this thing out and recover the wiped files from the age old hard drive. I'm a volunteer, i do this in my free time and WWDC was going on.
I'm also updating the main dutch site because the database upgrade in the process. I have downloaded the data temporarily and backup things before I do anything. This isn't hard stuff, will restore in few hours. meanwhile, please let everyone informed about the forum.
Thanks guys

No comments: