Sunday 22 July 2012

Newly Discovered: FalseIslam.org

http://www.falseislam.org/ (again, I would normally provide a disclaimer here, but this site was created by a recent Pakistani Muslim-turned-atheist who had previously been very active in defending Islam on Internet forums. So whilst the site is still a work in progress, I highly recommend showing your support by visiting it)

Islam is a false religion with out any doubt. Purpose of this site will not be bashing muslims but to educate people in particular muslims about Islam. The glorified version of Islam and Muhammad that muslims learn while growing up and which is in-grained on their minds is not true. Muslims should know the facts about Islam, Quran, Muhammad and Islamic history.
I am an ex-muslim and one time staunch defender of Muhammad and Islam. It is my sincere hope to save as many muslims as I can from the curse of Islam. It is an evil barbaric ideology which has no place in 21st century civilised world. I will prove here without any doubt that Islam is a bogus religion and Muhammad and Quran have nothing to do with any god

No comments: